Date: 9/1/17 12:04 pm
From: Walt Chambers <chambersw...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Marshallville & Doles Rd shorebirds - 9/1
Hit the 3 sod farms around Marshallville just now.. In the main farm SW of town I had 1 UPLAND SANDPIPER near the center pivot in the middle field and 3 BUFF-BREASTED SANDPIPERS in the field just to the west of the center pivot.. the standing water in the fields north of Felton Rd had Semipalmated Sandpipers, Leasts, Pectorals, and both Yellowlegs, but nothing I'd call a highlight. The other 2 M'ville farms had little to report.
I then hit the well-known farm on Doles Rd along the Peach and Macon county lines. Had 1 BUFF-BREASTED SANDPIPER, and 3 A. GOLDEN PLOVERS on the north side of Doles Rd.

Walt Chambers
Columbus

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>