Date: 9/1/17 12:00 pm
From: Joe Gyekis <j99...>
Subject: Fall Meeting Schedule

Hi Everyone,

As you'll see below and on the club webpage, our fall meeting schedule is set!

Please share widely and invite anyone. Attendees don't have to pay their dues to enjoy a meeting they're interested in, but if they like the club, they might end up being a member in the future, so it's win-win. If anyone has ideas for me on publicity opportunities, or is willing to help me with posting announcements, that would be awesome. So far I put it on StateCollege.com community calendar, the club Facebook page, and WPSU community calendar. A simple bulletin board sheet is attached if you'd like to print and post it somewhere.

Thanks,
Joe

State College Bird Club Regular Meetings

Everyone welcome.

September 27 (Wednesday)

7:00 p.m. Foxdale Village Meeting Room

Program: Our guest speaker will be Sandy Lockerman who will give a program entitled " Hummingbirds: Flying Jewels and Flower Kissers ".

October 25 (Wednesday)

7:00 p.m. Millbrook Marsh (this is a change!)

Program: Our guest speaker will be Jerry Regan who will give a program entitled “ Building a Wildlife Foundation ”

November 15 (Wednesday)

7:00 p.m. Location to be announced

Program: Our guest speaker will be Chad Kauffman who will give a program entitled " Central PA Birding Highlights of 2017 "

December 13 (Wednesday)

7:00 p.m. Location to be announced

Program: Our guest speaker will be Jennifer Shirk who will give a program entitled " Saving the World with Citizen Science: Birds and Beyond ”

Google search for State College Bird Club, find our Facebook and webpage for announcements about birding outings!

Join us on Facebook!