Date: 9/1/17 4:47 am
From: Alex Bloss <alex_bloss13...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: Re: IBET William Dreuth Website
Bob,

Fantastic job! Thank you for doing it.

Alex Bloss
Chicago

________________________________
From: <ILbirds...> <ILbirds...> on behalf of 'Robert D. Hughes' <rhughes.enteract...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Sent: Friday, September 1, 2017 6:04 AM
To: <ILbirds...>
Subject: IBET William Dreuth Website

Hi everyone. I've been working on a website about William Dreuth's Lincoln Park bird migration study and I finally finished it. William Dreuth was a naturalist and amateur ornithologist who spent years birding Lincoln Park in Chicago. In 1950 the Chicago Academy of Sciences published a booklet (written by Charles Clark and Margaret Nice, based on Dreuth's copious notes) titled "William Dreuth's Study of Bird Migration in Lincoln Park, Chicago." The website I created is based on this booklet, with a strong emphasis on the tabular migration data. Have a look and let me know what you think. I've included a link to a PDF version of the original booklet. Reading the PDF or booklet will put Dreuth's sightings into additional perspective.

http://theorniphile.info/william-dreuth/index.html

William Dreuth's Study of Bird Migration in Lincoln Park, Chicago - Part 1<http://theorniphile.info/william-dreuth/index.html>
theorniphile.info
William Dreuth's 16 year study of bird migration in Lincoln Park, Chicago

Robert D. Hughes
Chicago, Illinois
Birding Montrose Point: http://theorniphile.info/birding-montrose-point/index.html
The Montrose Birding Blog: http://theorniphile.info/wordpress/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/robertdhughes63
[https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/694183577269985280/RTD0mBcT_400x400.jpg]<https://twitter.com/robertdhughes63>

Robert D. Hughes (@robertdhughes63) | Twitter<https://twitter.com/robertdhughes63>
twitter.com
The latest Tweets from Robert D. Hughes (@robertdhughes63). Naturalist, writer, photographer, content producer, Web guy, cutup. Mission: To get people excited about ...

Montrose on eBird: http://ebird.org/ebird/hotspot/L161180

[https://ipmcdn.avast.com/images/icons/icon-envelope-tick-round-orange-animated-no-repeat-v1.gif]<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=icon> Virus-free. www.avast.com<https://www.avast.com/sig-email?utm_medium=email&utm_source=link&utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=emailclient&utm_term=link>

Join us on Facebook!