Date: 9/1/17 4:04 am
From: 'Robert D. Hughes' <rhughes.enteract...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET William Dreuth Website
Hi everyone. I've been working on a website about William Dreuth's
Lincoln Park bird migration study and I finally finished it. William
Dreuth was a naturalist and amateur ornithologist who spent years
birding Lincoln Park in Chicago. In 1950 the Chicago Academy of Sciences
published a booklet (written by Charles Clark and Margaret Nice, based
on Dreuth's copious notes) titled "William Dreuth's Study of Bird
Migration in Lincoln Park, Chicago." The website I created is based on
this booklet, with a strong emphasis on the tabular migration data. Have
a look and let me know what you think. I've included a link to a PDF
version of the original booklet. Reading the PDF or booklet will put
Dreuth's sightings into additional perspective.

http://theorniphile.info/william-dreuth/index.html

Robert D. Hughes
Chicago, Illinois
Birding Montrose Point: