Date: 8/31/17 6:03 pm
From: <badgerboy...>
Subject: Brookshire Park Boone Bird walk Saturday 8AM
High Country Audubon's monthly bird and nature walk at Brookshire park
is coming just after(hopefully) a pretty big storm system clears out. At
this time of year that brings a good possibility of a fallout of
migratory birds. Add that to the spectacular display of late summer
wildflowers and it looks to be a good one.

We meet as always at the main parking lot by the picnic shelter at 8AM,
and the walk is free and open to everyone, so please join us! Brookshire
Park is just east of Boone NC on Brookshire Road just off 421 at the
bridge over the New River. We will have the walk rain or shine so be
prepared for all whethers.

Guy McGrane

Deep Gap, NC

Join us on Facebook!