Date: 8/31/17 2:15 pm
From: Northeast Wetland Restoration <s2ary...>
Subject: [MASSBIRD] The Bear Creek Wildlife Sanctuary, August 31 Newsletter
Hi Folks,

I just wanted to let the MassBirders know that the Bear Creek Wildlife Sanctuary just sent out our latest edition of the Birding Community Newsletter. If you do not receive the newsletter, you can still view it at the link provided below. If your provider clips the pictures or the content, be sure to click on the view full content link. The ending photo should be a spider inviting the fly into her parlor.

http://conta.cc/2wqDHt0

A great thanks goes out to Soheil, BB, Isabella, Matt, Mark, Norm, Sebastian, Nancy, Janet, Kaija, Josh, Andrea, Amanda, and Kevin. The weather was perfect for an opening day.

It was great to see you all again and we saw some interesting stuff.

Also, our next Sunday morning bird walk is on September 3rd at 9:00am.

Thank you,

Geoff Wilson

Berwick, Me

(207) 252-4841