Date: 8/31/17 2:09 pm
Subject: Re: Attempted Hummingbird Predation
We usually have a rat snake coiling around our window feeders a few times a
year.

But the hummers seem to always be aware and stay away. And when we see them
near a feeder all you need to do us walk near the snake and they take off.
I also have seen them sit by a feeder that is usually frequented by green
anoles- that may be an easier target for the snake

--
Ann Maddock <am.hummingbird.photos...> Hatteras Island, NC

Join us on Facebook!