Date: 8/31/17 1:22 pm
From: <tiggertaylor2...> [OrangeCountyBirding] <OrangeCountyBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [OrangeCountyBirding] Magnificient Frigatebird at Newport Back Bay
Hello, I was driving along Newport Back Bay at approximately 11am and sighted a Magnificient Frigatebird circling over the cliffs. After it circled, it headed South East and then I lost it. I'm assuming this is the same bird that was seen at Bolsa Chica this morning. Large black bird with long forked tail and white chest. I have a couple of very distant and blurry photos that I posted on my eBird checklist: https://ebird.org/ebird/view/checklist/S38923803

Good Birding,

Chezy Yusuf
Torrance, CA.

.

------------------------------------
Posted by: <tiggertaylor2...>
------------------------------------

Reports and bird identities are neither edited nor verified. Use at your own risk. Please consult the standard reference books for proper bird identification & currently accepted names. Please do NOT use abbreviations or acronyms in lieu of names. Both scientific and/or common names of birds are acceptable.

All posts must be on-topic: about birds/birding in Orange County, California (nowhere else!). Your posts must include both a clear subject line *and* your name *and your city of residence*. Off-topic posts will be deleted and the sender put on moderated status. Repeat offenders will be banned.

To search for a bird discussed in past messages, browse or search the archives at:

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
(Yahoo! ID required)