Date: 8/31/17 7:39 am
From: Daniel Larson <birdkansa...>
Subject: Mc Pherson & Kingman
Dr Bob Mc Elroy and I birded mainly Kingman County but stopped in McPherson
County to see the Roseate Spoonbill.We were not disappointed. Terry Mannell
was there to point out the spoonbill immediately.Although I was hoping to
get to 75 species in Kingman County I didn't quite make it. Our best bird
in Kingman County was an Osprey at Cheney Reservoir, Kingman County.
We did have a pleasant and enjoyable day.
Thanks
Dan Larson

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to