Date: 8/31/17 6:58 am
From: BirdSafe Pittsburgh <birdsafepgh...>
Subject: BirdSafe Pittsburgh fall 2017 season to begin on September 5!
Hello everyone!

I wanted to let you know that the BirdSafe Pittsburgh fall monitoring
season will begin shortly! Fall migration is in full swing, and we've
received numerous reports of birds colliding with windows already. I'd
like to invite you all to join us for our fall effort by walking a route in
downtown Pittsburgh, monitoring buildings elsewhere in the Pittsburgh area
(Mount Washington, any of the numerous office parks throughout the suburbs,
and anywhere else that windows are installed on buildings!), or by
monitoring the windows on your home!

We'll begin our regular monitoring effort on Tuesday, September 5. For
those of you in the know, the route sign-up sheet is ready for you to fill
out. If you aren't "in-the-know", but would like to help out, please let
me know and I'll get you all of the materials and information you will need!

Thanks, and I look forward to having you on board helping us to collect
extremely valuable data about bird-window collisions in the Pittsburgh
region!

Thanks,
Matt Webb
Carnegie Museum of Natural History