Date: 8/30/17 6:48 pm
From: 'Lillian Stokes' via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] 1,399 Nighthawks Powder Mill Pond
Another big night for Common Nighthawks here on Powder Mill Pond, viewed from our deck with Phil Brown with a total of 1,399 seen. Nighthawks started coming in at 4:30 pm. By 5:30 we had a dense flock 165 feeding low over our partially cut hay field right in front of us. The largest number, over 600 birds came in between 6:30 and 7 pm.
Lillian and Don Stokes
Hancock
Sent from my iPhone