Date: 8/30/17 5:04 pm
Subject: Re: Black-necked stilt
There was a pair along the causeway all summer. I don't know if these are the same birds, or some just passing through. Did any look like immatures? The pair in the marsh near the ferry terminal had two immatures with them last time I saw them. Nice find, Always fun to see them!

Marty Wall
Beaufort, NC

> On Aug 30, 2017, at 7:33 PM, Peter Quadarella (via carolinabirds Mailing List) <carolinabirds...> wrote:
>
> I have no idea if they are rare but they were a first for me so I thought I'd report I saw 3 Black-necked Stilts on the causeway at Cedar Island NWR late this afternoon.
>
> Peter Quadarella
> Weddington, NC

Join us on Facebook!