Date: 8/30/17 4:59 pm
From: Windstream Mail <randyc11...>
Subject: FW: [PABIRDS] Lebanon County
I wanted to add what Don and I saw to 6:40 pm, Don and I had 37 Western Sandpipers -about 15 large billed , about 70 Yellowlegs sp. , about 10 each of Least and Semipalmated Sandpipers. There was about 20 Killdeer.The horses were walking a lot in the Amish pond and making most of the birds change sides. This pond is about 3-4 miles north of Shafferstown on the right side. Don photographed most.
Randy C. Miller
Lancaster County