Date: 8/30/17 4:50 pm
From: Dennis Thompson <cndthomps...>
Subject: [ia-bird] new yard bird in Johnston
I saw a new yard/county/state/ABA/lifer bird this afternoon, although
getting IOU Records Committee approval could be problematic. A female
Common Peafowl showed up at my feeders. It actually wasn't a big surprise,
as she's been hanging out with a female Wild Turkey about 200 yards from my
house for about a month. She showed up with four turkeys (two adults and
two youngsters) at my place. Nobody has any idea where she came from,
although I'm sure she's a natural vagrant from Sri Lanka.

Denny Thompson

Johnston