Date: 8/30/17 4:23 pm
From: raqbirds via NHBirds <nhbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] A take your breath away warbler flock in Webster

Yes, one of those came through my yard early this morning. Not a huge flock but there were so many birds that I gave up counting the vireos and settled on studying the Tennessee Warblers rather than trying to pin down even half the birds.

At least 13 species of warblers with these highlights:

Tennessee- at least four and almost all at eye level for leisurely viewing.

Magnolia- at least seven but could have been twice that many.

Bay-breasted- three (ditto).

Blackburnian- ditto, ditto.

Chestnut-sided- at least six...
Blackpoll- one for sure.

Canada- three, which pleased me since I thought I had missed them as a yard bird for this year.

Red-eyed Vireo- seriously, I stopped paying attention to them at 20+.

Bonus- two nights ago while chasing 100+ nighthawks in Webster I saw two Greater Yellowlegs at Tumbull Pond.

Bob Quinn
Webster, NH
"Whatever befalls the earth befalls the sons and daughters of the earth." Chief Seattle