Date: 8/30/17 10:52 am
From: Matt Hafner <hafner.matt...>
Subject: [MDBirding] Interesting Calidris at Swan Creek - possible Sharp-tailed
Apologies, but with all the good birds at Swan Creek, I took a bunch of
photos of a Calidris that I thought had Sharp-tailed possibility. Now that
I'm inside looking at the photos, I think there's a chance it could be a
worn adult Sharp-tailed. I saw no adult Pectoral Sandpipers while I was
there, just 2 juveniles.

The interesting bird has streaking down the entire flanks to the undertail
coverts. If anyone is at Swan Creek this afternoon, please look for and
try to photograph this bird. My scope broken, decreasing the quality of my
digiscopes.

Matt Hafner
Forest Hill, MD