Date: 8/30/17 9:56 am
From: Jim Durbin <bugmugger187...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Sept 5
Joyce and I are hosting the Sept potluck for Audubon. If any birders in the
area would like to come, you are welcome. It would give you a chance to see
the yard where I do a lot of my photography. Bring a dish and service if
you would like to eat. Also bring your cameras.
RSVP so I can make sure to have enough tables and chairs.

Jim Durbin
1460 Douglas Court
Marion Ia 52302
319-721-1593