Date: 8/30/17 7:08 am
From: Tony Moline <tonymoline...>
Subject: [ia-bird] King Rails Green Island
On Saturday I saw a bird that was heavily backlit along Fish Lake Rd that gave me the impression of a large rail. We got out of the car to put a scope on it to get better details and the bird flushed. On Monday, Bob Walton emailed me to inform me he saw a King Rail on the opposite side of Fish Lake Rd. Yesterday, Ethan and Cindy Brown found and photographed two KIRA on Fish Lake Rd. I believe this road closes on Friday Moline
Dubuque
Tony