Date: 8/29/17 9:34 pm
From: Tom SHANE <tom.shane...>
Subject: Subject: Roseate Spoonbills
Yikes; I guess our paper in the December 2001 KOS Bulletin was a complete failure:?

http://www.ksbirds.org/kos/bulletin/Vol52No4.pdf

T Shane
Out here in continually rejected country.

Subject: Roseate Spoonbills
Date: Tue Aug 29 2017 9:33 am
From: EUGENE.YOUNG AT noc.edu

Even better, a manuscript for the KOS Bulletin. Could summarize the records for KS, locations, examine nearby breeding locations, are these records likely vagrancy from post-breeding or are they tied to hurricanes, is population increasing nearby, etc. It would make a nice contribution to understanding this species in the Plains.

Eugene A. Young

Editor, Kansas Ornithological Society Bulletin

https://listserv.ksu.edu/ksbird-l.html
For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!