Date: 8/29/17 8:58 pm
From: Douglas Harr <dnharr...>
Subject: [ia-bird] Fwd: 2017 CyHawk Big Day Fundraiser for Iowa Audubon
To all Iowa Birders:

I'm forwarding Eric Ollie's Big Bluestem Audubon email from Aug. 8 (see
below). This is a full description of the coming Sept. 17 CyHawk Birding
Challenge fundraiser, plus an attached set of rules for participants. The
Iowa City Bird Club has asked that I forward Eric's note statewide so that
Hawkeye birders have all the same information as Cyclone birders. I've
edited contact information to Eric's note, adding instructions for Hawkeye
birders on how to sign up.

Doug Harr
Iowa Audubon