Date: 8/29/17 5:23 pm
From: inga schmidt <ingais...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] nighthawks...geauga co.
Early tonight, 5:15 or so, I saw two, then three nighthawks passing overhead, and
then 8 flying in from another direction. Over the next 20 minutes, 18 birds congregated in one spot,
circling, fairly high up. When they left, they moved off together in
a loosely assembled line, heading in a southerly direction. This is the third time Iíve seen
nighthawks passing by in the last week.

Inga Schmidt
Chagrin River Road, Geauga Co at the Cuy. Co. line.