Date: 8/29/17 3:50 pm
From: Al Stokie <alstokie99...> [ILbirds] <ILbirds-noreply...>
Subject: IBET Rails At Air Station Prairie Tuesday 8-29-17
Today Eleonora di Liscia visited Air Station Prairie & not only saw
the Sora I mentioned yesterday but she also saw 2 Virginia Rails as
well. Look for all the Rails from the sidewalk next to the street
where the best viewing is. I should not have to tell you this but we
are not allowed to stalk the Rails by sneaking into the marsh area as
has happened in the past.

Eleonora also says that the shorebirds present today were the same as
reported yesterday.
I hope our recent rains have helped the water levels here increase a bit.

Al Stokie

Posted by: Al Stokie <alstokie99...>

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional