Date: 8/29/17 12:38 pm
From: DANA-FOX DANA-FOX <danafox...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Amazing female Black-throated Blue Warbler

Today was - is cool and gray here along the shores of my pond. Twice she visited me. The first was as I sat alone on my deck finishing a late breakfast. I heard her chip and pished. She quickly responded coming into the Mountain Holly and then onto the railing TWO feet from me. I could see her handkerchief well and her white eye line.
Later at the end of the deck where I have one of those test tube hummingbird feeders in a copper holder set into a plant pot, she jumped from the railing maybe 6 inches five times to get sugar water from the hole in the cap.
Yes, I do love my simple cabin on the shores of Lower Beech Pond in Tuftonboro and the magical moments it can produce!
Bob can go back to MA anytime he wishes, I'll cherish these summer memories.
Dana Duxbury-Fox

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App