Date: 8/29/17 9:41 am
From: Mascoma Chapter NH Audubon <mascomabirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Chapter Fall Events Now Posted
The Mascoma Chapter of NH Audubon is pleased to announce its fall calendar
of birding events. This season we'll bird at Orford's Richmond Conservation
Land, visit the Bedell Bridge State Historic site in Haverhill and travel
over to Addison County, VT for our annual snow geese viewing expedition at
Dead Creek WMA.

Full details can be found on the chapter's web site: www.mascomabirds.org

Blake Allison, Steering Committee Chair
--