Date: 8/29/17 7:33 am
From: EUGENE YOUNG <EUGENE.YOUNG...>
Subject: Re: Roseate Spoonbills
Even better, a manuscript for the KOS Bulletin. Could summarize the records for KS, locations, examine nearby breeding locations, are these records likely vagrancy from post-breeding or are they tied to hurricanes, is population increasing nearby, etc. It would make a nice contribution to understanding this species in the Plains.

Besides, we need manuscripts for the KOS Bulletin. Have none for Sept or Dec, so you will not receive the Sept issue in this mailing. OOS members, academia, students, professionals, and birdwatchers are outdoing KOS members, academia, students, professionals, and birdwatchers in submissions to their respective Bulletins.

Gene

Eugene A. Young
Editor, Kansas Ornithological Society Bulletin

Agriculture, Science & Engineering
1220 E. Grand, PO Box 310
Tonkawa, OK, 74653-0310
Phone: 580-628-6482