Date: 8/28/17 10:36 pm
From: Adrian Hinkle <adrian.hinkle...>
Subject: [obol] Lincoln County Glaucous Gull, American Redstart
Chris, our mom (Em), and I enjoyed a bit of birding during a family trip to
Yachats on Saturday and Sunday.

Saturday morning we checked D-River, Salishan Nature Trail, Cutler City,
and N. Jetty Yaquina Bay for migrant warblers, and lucked upon a young
American Redstart with warblers and chickadees at the North Jetty of
Yaquina Bay. It was in the willows along the rocky shoreline next to the
trail that goes towards/under the bridge.

Our other stops had lots of warblers too - especially Yellow and Wilson's.

Sunday we found a Glaucous Gull on the beach 0.8 miles north of the 804
trail in Yachats. Photos included on eBird:

Cheers,
Adrian

Join us on Facebook!