Date: 8/28/17 10:05 pm
From: Charles Gates <cgates326...>
Subject: [obol] Re: Jefferson County Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
This area is certainly one of the best places in Eastern Oregon to see
BG Gnatcatcher.  They can be found in multiple locations around Gray
Butte in Jefferson County.  Those of you who have been trying to get
info on Gray Butte at the ECAS Birding Oregon Site Guide
(http://www.ecaudubon.org/birding-locations) might have noted that the
Jefferson page isn't working.  I will see if I can fix it tomorrow.

On 8/28/2017 9:06 PM, Paul Sullivan wrote:
> Jim,
>
> Gnatcatchers were found some years ago at the Cyrus Horse Camp, which is
> just a mile S of your site. Nice find.
>
> Paul Sullivan
>
> ------------------------
> [obol] Jefferson County Blue-gray Gnatcatcher
> • From: Jim Kopitzke <james.kopitzke63@xxxxxxxxx>
> • To: obol@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2017 11:43:23 -0700
> Jeff Harding and I just found the subject bird in a nice juniper stand on
> Laurel Rd, just east of the Gray Butte Cemetery.
> Laurel Rd runs west from Hwy 26 towards Haystack Reservoir. Coordinates are
> 44.462,-121.096
>
> Jim Kopitzke
> Salem
>

> POST: Send your post to <obol...>