Date: 8/28/17 6:53 pm
From: thomas meixner <tlmeixner...> [SanDiegoRegionBirding] <SanDiegoRegionBirding-noreply...>
Subject: [SanDiegoRegionBirding] Batiquitos Lagoon, north trail
blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; } Went for a walk with my wife at Batiquitos today and found an extremely early Ruby-crowned Kinglet. I thought I had heard one in my backyard yesterday but it didn't come out to pose for me. This one was very congenial. Unitt's book dates the earliest instance as being the 1st week of Sept.
I also had an early Warbling Vireo and a lingering Yellow-breasted Chat.
Tom " Mt. Goat" MeixnerMira Mesa

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

Join us on Facebook!