Date: 8/28/17 5:53 pm
From: Andrew Baldelli via va-bird <va-bird...>
Subject: [Va-bird] Virginia Beach Pelagic update
Greetings,

The scheduled Pelagic trip for September 9 is all set to go weather permitting. We still have room for 4 more people if anyone is interested .

Please email me or call 859-652-1090

Cost of Trip is $220 per person

Make your Checks to Rudee Tours and mail to Andrew Baldelli 5569 Dunloe Drive. Apt. 103 Virginia Beach, Virginia 23455.

We will start boarding at 8:30 pm Friday evening on the Rudee Angler , the address for the dock is 200 Winston Salem Ave. Virginia Beach VA 23451.

I will update the trip status as far as weather goes on the Wednesday September 6th.

To view the boat visit www.rudeetours.com<http://www.rudeetours.com>

Things to bring :

There are no bunks on the Rudee Angler so bring a sleeping bag , there is plenty of room on the upper deck and inside the cabin .

A snack bar is on board , I suggest to bring food and drinks as well.

A change of clothes , rain gear etc.

Prevention of Seasickness , be sure to take some type of medicine before we leave the dock.

For any other questions or concerns please contact me at <Andrewbaldelli...> or 859-652-1090

Cheers

Andrew