Date: 8/28/17 2:17 pm
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [NHBirds] West Lib Least-Bittern NO

Stopped in on Cranberry Pond to chack for the Least Bittern reported 9 days ago.
Didn’t find it but there were 5 Green Herons working the water edge.

Encountered Mark Suomala as I walked out. First sighting of him in 12 years, and a tie for my highest count.

Interestingly in Rumney I could only locate Black and White Warblers today.

John R Williams
Rumney