Date: 8/28/17 11:08 am
From: Don Morgan via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Eagleville (Mansfield) Nighthawks, Sun., 8-27-17

____________________________________
From: <Mntncougar...>
To: <ctbirds...>
Sent: 8/28/2017 2:03:11 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Eagleville (Mansfield) Nighthawks, Sun., 8-27-17

Pretty good flight last evening. I counted 195 moving south, but I'm sure
that was a low count because for some reason the majority of them went well
east of the lake, and some of them were behind the trees, viewed from the
dam. Also, the flight overall was very high, I presume because there was
not a breath of a breeze. I was there at the Eagleville dam on Ct Rt 275 from
5:45 to about 7:20 PM. For me, most of the birds were bins-only.

Don Morgan
Coventry, Ct