Date: 8/28/17 9:06 am
From: Laas Harvey <hlaas...>
Subject: [texbirds] Waller Co. Frigatebird
This morning at 9am I saw a juvenile magnificent frigatebird on FM 529 0.5 miles South of the intersection with FM 362. It was meandering North 50 feet off the ground along the tree line around a farmstead. At one point flew over a mixed flock of cattle egrets and little blue herons which scattered in fright. Afterwards had two black terns flying over my front pasture on my return home. My accursed namesake at least gave me a new county bird and a new property bird.

Harvey Laas
10 miles North of Brookshire
24 inches so far, when the cattle egrets take up residents in your yard it's too wet.

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!