Date: 8/28/17 7:48 am
From: Lauren Kras <lauren.kras...>
Subject: [NHBirds] New Hampshire Audubon - Seacoast Chapter Pelagic - Tuesday September 5
There are still a few remaining spots open for the NHA Seacoast Chapter
Pelagic Trip on Tuesday, September 5th out of Rye Harbor. If you're
interested and have not yet signed up please let me know and I will
register you for the trip.

See below for the original post and more information.

Thanks!
Lauren Kras
Greenland, NH