Date: 8/27/17 8:25 pm
From: Chuck & Jaye Otte <otte2...>
Subject: KOS Fall Meeting Registration is now open!
The KOS Fall Meeting registration process is now open. The Horned Lark
Newsletter will contain information when it hits the mailboxes in another week
or so but all the information is also available on line at:

http://ksbirds.org/kos/Fall2017/2017_KOS_Fall.htm

If you lose the link, just go to KSBIRDS.ORG and it's the first link under the
Horned Lark graphic.

Note that there are no housing blocks at any hotels, but several hotels are
listed. Online payment via PayPal is offered but you still HAVE to send or
email the registration form to Max Thompson.

If you are presenting a paper, you still have to register. We do not charge
registration for students (any student from elementary through grad school),
but you still have to pay for meals and we still need you to register - just enter
$0.00 on the registration form total.

If you have any questions or the forms or payment page won't work, please
drop me an email!

Hope to see you in Junction City in October!!

Chuck

For KSBIRD-L guidelines go to
mailto:<ksbird-l-request...>

Join us on Facebook!