Date: 8/27/17 6:14 pm
From: Timothy Shelmerdine <tim.oregonpelagictours...>
Subject: [obol] OPT weekend
Greetings, all.
Oregon Pelagic Tours ran a very successful Pelagic Weekend with tours both Saturday and Sunday. Highlights were 2 Laysan Albatross, our first of year Buller's Shearwater and South Polar Skua, many Cassin's Auklets, 2 Tufted Puffins, brilliant looks each day at Long-tailed Jaeger, and many marine mammals. Next trips are the Shorebird Festival Pelagic (from Charleston on September 2), and an 8 hour Fall Seabirds tour (from Newport in September 17). Visit the OPT website at www.oregonpelagictours.com for more information on these and other trips.
Tim

Sent from my iPhonePOST: Send your post to <obol...>
Contact moderator: <obol-moderators...>

Join us on Facebook!