Date: 8/27/17 5:36 pm
From: Robert Becker <dmarc-noreply...> (Redacted sender robertjbecker for DMARC)
Subject: [texbirds] Lafitte's Cove
Today I birded Lafitte's Cove in Galveston to see what migrants were grounded by Hurricane Harvey. Highlights included: Yellow Warbler (6); American Redstart (3); a striking male Hooded Warbler; three Gray Gnatcatchers, and a nicely-plumaged Worm-eating Warbler. I also had a Great-crested Flycatcher, one Least Flycatcher, one Alder flycatcher, and six empidomax flycatchers. The birds flew in the top canopy and were hard to get on.
Bob Becker, hunkered down in Galveston, Texas

http://www.freelists.org/list/texbirds

from the List Owner

Join us on Facebook!