Date: 8/27/17 2:10 pm
From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...>
Subject: [CT Birds] Fwd: Westbrook Red Knot not Stilt SP
Upon further review I believe the shorebird I reported earlier is a juvenile RED KNOT. Sorry for another correction. Please feel free to check out the photos in the checklist here:

Begin forwarded message:

From: Dan Rottino via CTBirds <ctbirds...><mailto:<ctbirds...>>
Date: August 27, 2017 at 12:11:03 PM EDT
To: CT Birds <ctbirds...><mailto:<ctbirds...>>
Subject: [CT Birds] Westbrook Stilt SP

Westbrook, Menunketesuck Island Flats, this morning there was a single STILT SP along with 11 Oystercatchers, 18 Black-bellied plovers, 20 Ruddy Turnstones, 5 Short-billed Dowitchers and a few expected small peeps. No willets were seen.