Date: 8/27/17 11:22 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Afternoon Wave
1:40 to 2:05 PM Another wave went through the yard feeding and chasing around the birches, maple, apples and hemlocks:

Confirmed ID on
2 Canada
2 Blackpoll
2 Blackburnian
2 American Redstart
1 Northern Parula (Split eye ring photo)
4 Black-throated Green
2 Black and White including a singing male
2 Bay-breasted
3 Chestnut-sided
1 Magnolia
1 Nashville

there were 8-10 more including a maybe on Orange-crowned with all gray undertail but I’m not totally sure on it. Seems early for them, and I can’t rule out Philadelphia Vireo… plus the light was back lit… let it go.

That makes 13 warbler species so far today.

John R Williams
Rumney