Date: 8/27/17 9:05 am
From: Jody Williams <fisherwoods...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Three minutes.
Sometimes it happens in a mere moment. This morning, in little more than a couple minutes, I notice a warbler in the lilac. Grabbed my binoculars and spotted an Ovenbird gleaning… then a second appeared and accosted the first. Then a third appeared, all within three feet of each other. A female Black-throated Blue, the original bird that caught my attention, was also feeding in the sunlight.

Just like that!

Also noted that the adult male Ruby-throated Hummingbirds have gone.

John R Williams
Rumney