Date: 8/27/17 3:29 am
From: Pam Hunt <biodiva...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Birding Magazines available
Greetings all,

I'm doing a bit of fall cleaning, and have back issues of "Birding" and
"North American Birds" available for anyone willing to pick them up or pay
the cost of shipping - I could even deliver if you happen to be in an area
that I might be wandering to in the foreseeable future.

Specifically I have the following:

Birding Magazine 1989-2007

American Birds: 1983-1993 (precursor to North American Birds)

North American Birds: 2007-2016

All will be recycled if there are no takers within a few weeks.

There are also old issues of three ornithological journals: Wilson Bulletin,
Condor, and Auk available, but I'll send out a separate email on those later
- or inquire if interested.

Good reading,

Pam Hunt

Penacook, NH

"The most dangerous worldview is the worldview of those who have not viewed
the world."

- Alexander von Humboldt