Date: 8/26/17 4:41 pm
From: Jack Swatt <jswattbirds...>
Subject: [NHBirds] Warblers on the Move
This morning on my way up to Lempster I made a few stops along the Connecticut River to look for migrants. My first stop in Bernardston, MA turned up a WILSON'S WARBLER, then at Hinsdale on the Rail Trail along the river I had 5 Warbler species including BAY-BREASTED WARBLER.

Jack Swatt

Wolcott, CT
Lempster, NH

Sent from my iPhone