Date: 8/26/17 1:55 pm
From: Melanie mefurr <mefurr...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Nighthawks in DeKalb Co.
Last night while picking up my teenage son from a football game at Adams Stadium off N. Druid Hills Rd at Clairmont Rd., I saw at least six nighthawks circling in the lights. I couldn't tell if there were more as I wasn't able to get out of the car. Migration is definitely revving up! I've had a redstart and a cuckoo in my yard this week as well. Keep your eyes peeled. :)

Happy birding!
Melanie

Sent from my iPhone

Send regular postings to <gabo-l...>