Date: 8/26/17 10:48 am
From: Robert Snyder <birdphotoginpa...>
Subject: eBird -- Bald Eagle SP--Bullit Run -- Aug 26, 2017
Hello All,

Chased the SWKI, but it was a no-show for me glad to hear that Chad Reported seeing the Kite today.

Birded Bullit Run access area today: best species: a Great Egret in the pond/ marsh area to the west of the boat put-in and one Wood Duck: eBird report is below.
Also had 3 Osprey at the Rt 150 overlook to the Sayers Reservoir (which I hope is not doomed to become a mudflat: CDT article in August 19 paper. I'm going to the public hearing at Howard Elementary).
Hearing is 7 pm, 8/31: if you want to attend, you must RSVP to Hilary Hollier at <hhollier...>
Article at this address:
http://www.centredaily.com/news/local/article168069322.html

Good Birding,

Bob Snyder

Bald Eagle SP--Bullit Run
Aug 26, 2017
10:54 AM
Traveling
0.25 miles
77 Minutes
All birds reported? Yes
Comments: Walked around Bullit Run boat access area, marsh and Bullit Run bridge. Highlight, Great Egret.
Submitted from eBird for iOS, version 1.5.4 Build 149

1 Wood Duck
2 Double-crested Cormorant
1 Great Blue Heron
1 Great Egret