Date: 8/26/17 8:53 am
From: Doug Filler <d.filler...>
Subject: Silver Lake in Bucks CO
The following were seen or heard on the first bird walk of the season from the Silver Lake Nature Center located in Bristol PA.

Silver Lake Park/Nature Center, Bucks, Pennsylvania, US
Aug 26, 2017 7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Protocol: Traveling
1.8 mile(s)
Participants :7

Comments: Some interesting sightings for our first bird walk of the season. Had six species of warblers plus an all white bird that we got a quick glimpse of as it was flying that went unidentified. Also saw a strange animal that looked liked cross between a chipmunk and a ground hog that had all of scratching our heads.
35 species

Canada Goose 25
Great Blue Heron 2
Green Heron 1