Date: 8/25/17 6:26 pm
From: Ken Thompson <000002ec82ee436f-dmarc-request...>
Subject: [Ohio-birds] Great Egret, Silver Springs Park, Stow, Summit Co
Have caught glimpses of a great egret here over the last week or 10 days.  This afternoon it was seen & photographed by quite a few people.  It was wading along the reeds in the north-east end of the Bow-Wow Beach pond, perched a few times on the fence along the east end of the dog-park, and on the old diving platform.  First for me, since we moved back to Ohio.

Also seen: turkey vultures, altho not as many as usual. Ken Thompson
Silver Lake, OH