Date: 8/25/17 4:56 pm
From: David Govatski <david.govatski...>
Subject: [NHBirds] White-winged Crossbills in Jefferson Notch
I saw 11 White-winged Crossbills in Jefferson Notch around the Caps Ridge Trailhead on Friday morning. All were males. I was out doing cone surveys and did not hike up the trail. The spruce and fir cone crop and the mountain ash berry crop here like elsewhere in the White Mountains is excellent.

David Govatski
Jefferson, NH