Date: 8/25/17 4:10 pm
From: Kevin Groeneweg <kgroeneweg...>
Subject: Re: Roseate Spoonbill McPherson County near Inman
Great find guys! Seen by Tom Ewert, Bill Langley and me this afternoon. It flew around a bit as it flushed with other egrets, generally hanging around with the various white egrets. Best seen from the east-west dike between 9th and 10th Ave. Be prepared for a hike. Full list below, with a couple of photos of the spoonbill.

Kevin GroenewegWichita