Date: 8/25/17 4:14 pm
From: Tim Bray <tbray...> [northbaybirds] <northbaybirds-noreply...>
Subject: [NBB] Half-day Pelagic Birding trip, Fort Bragg
Mendocino Coast Audubon Society will run a half-day Pelagic Seabird
field trip out of Noyo Harbor, Fort Bragg, on Saturday September 16.

David Jensen and Ron LeValley will help us find and identify some of
the many seabirds that are rarely seen from shore, including
Black-footed Albatross, Northern Fulmar, various species of
Shearwater, Storm-petrels, Skuas, etc. Depending on ocean
conditions, we expect to go 10 to 15 miles offshore on one of the
fastest charter boats in Noyo Harbor, so we can get to the birds
quickly. We will meet at 7:30 AM and return to the dock around 1 PM.

Cost is only $65 per person. Advance reservations are required, and
these trips usually sell out in advance, so respond as soon as
possible. Contact David Jensen, (707) 964-8163 or <djensen...> to
get details and reserve your spot.Â

--
Cheers,
Tim Bray

__._,_.___

Listowners: mailto:<northbaybirds-owner...>

Membership and set your mail option to No Email. Or, send a blank
email to these addresses:

Turn off email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-nomail...>
Resume email delivery: mailto:<northbaybirds-normal...>

[IMAGE]

Visit Your Group

* New Members 1

Yahoo! Groups • Privacy • Unsubscribe • Terms of Use

Join us on Facebook!