Date: 8/25/17 1:59 pm
From: Sargent, Bob <bob.sargent...>
Subject: [GABO-L] Register Now for the Fall GOS Meeting: A Correction
Hi Birders,

One correction to the announcement below that we just posted: The special hotel rate for GOS ends on 6 September, not 6 October. The moral to the story: Register now!

Bob Sargent posting for:

Larry Carlile
President, GOS
Savannah
Chatham County

Sent: Friday, August 25, 2017 4:23 PM
To: '<GABO-L...>' <GABO-L...>
Subject: Register Now for the Fall GOS Meeting

Hi Folks,

Registration for the 2017 Fall Meeting on Jekyll Island, October 6-9, 2017, is now open on the GOS website (www.gos.org/2017fallmeeting<http://www.gos.org/2017fallmeeting>). We'll have Noah Stryker (of World Big Year fame) as our Saturday night keynote speaker and our own Ryan Chitwood will deliver the Friday night presentation about his research on Black-throated Blue Warblers. Of course, there will be plenty of great field trips from which to choose such as Sapelo Island, Little St. Simons Island, St. Catherines Island, Cumberland Island, Andrews Island, Altama WMA, and Altamaha WMA. Register soon because the special GOS hotel rate will end on 6 October. Don't delay!

Larry Carlile
President, GOS
Savannah
Chatham County