Date: 8/25/17 12:22 pm
From: Bird observations from western New York <geneseebirds-l...>
Subject: [GeneseeBirds-L] Cuylerville, Yellowthroats
There was a family of Common Yellowthroats moving about in the brush along
Joens Bridge Rd. - the gravel extention that runs east from Barratt Rd. and
west of the river; also Song Sparrows and Goldfinches. I was there mid
morning, but this is a particularly nice place to be earlier mornings or in
evenings - a very quiet stretch road with beans along one side but good
diversity of wildflowers, bushes, brush piles, grasses etc. on the other.
This has long been one of my favorite spots going into the fall season.
The nearby fields can be good for the fall plovers, etc., depending on
harvesting schedules, though I didn't see any this morning.

Jim Kimball
<kimball...>